My MemoryWorks Creations

Where I share projects created with MemoryWorks products

Friday, July 20, 2012

Warm Wishes


I'm ending this Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line series of cards on a sweet note.
I layered some papers from the 6 x 6 pad.
Added a few stickers and some burlap string from Jody's Etsy Shop
and stamped a sentiment from
Close To My Heart "A Garden" stamp set.
Hope you enjoyed this series of cards.
I made all 10 (including the two featured on the MemoryWorks blog last Saturday)
in less than two hours.
When you have a 6 x 6 paper pad and coordinating elements right in front of you, it makes it so much easier to create.  

1 comment:

  1. Another link! Thanks so much Lynn! Your cards are just beautiful!! I love your basket background too:) Clever way to display the card and make it pop!

    ReplyDelete