My MemoryWorks Creations

Where I share projects created with MemoryWorks products

Monday, July 23, 2012

Make Me Smile

There's a new challenge at The Kraft Journal blog.  The "Make Me Smile" Challenge inspired me to create a Kraft mini-album using Kraft Cover Weight Cardstock.  To create the album I cut the 8 1/2 x 11 inch cardstock down the center vertically at 4 1/2.  Then I folded each piece in half and attached them back to back accordion style.  I covered the front with designer papers and coordinating stickers from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line, then tied it off with some Twill Tying Tape in white.  The inside is filled with more Kraft Outlet goodies, like the mini-clothespin and several stained grungy tags.  

Here's an overall view...
and some close-ups...




I just love the grungy tags from The Kraft Outlet.
For some more inspiration that will "Make You Smile"
visit The Kraft Journal blog.
If you like this Dear Lizzy line available through MemoryWorks,
you might want to come back tomorrow for details on a giveaway here at my blog!

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite, but I do love them all!!
    I must scrap lift this album for sure. Thank you for being an inspiration Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete