My MemoryWorks Creations

Where I share projects created with MemoryWorks products

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Birthday MemoryWorks Blog Hop

Today is the day!
Thanks for joining me and the MemoryWorks TeamWorks members
as we celebrate the 10th birthday of MemoryWorks!

Here's a little party ensemble that I created using the
Simple Stories "Happy Day" collection.
I just love that it is appropriate for any age or gender.
The colors are bright, yet it goes great with one of my favorite craft staples, Kraft.
Here is a closer look at the gift bags and tag.

 "HAPPY" sentiment from My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart collection
For the treat favor, I slipped a pre-wrapped cookie into a glassine bag and made a header for it using some 
patterned paper, journaling piece cut from 6 x 6 pad, and a sticker.
I LOVE the quality of Simple Stories stickers. 
Now hop on over to the last stop on the hop
If you missed it you might want to hop on over to the
MemoryWorks blog to check the master list and details of the hop so you don't miss a thing!
Thanks for joining us in this fun celebration!
If you come back,
I'll share a close-up of the "wishes" tag book and some cards
made with the "Happy Day" line. 
Hope you have a Happy Day!

29 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the gift bag! I've been wanting to make one for some time now and I think you have inspired me! I'm going to scraplift this one! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC PROJECTS!!! That is the cutest looking gift set EVER!! Love the decorated bag and the cookie topper and tags! So adorable Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a party I would want to go to! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love seeing how you can do more than just layouts or cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! This is totally something I would have made for this hop - you're my kinda girl! You did great with this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet bags! festive...and so easy to make! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects! Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. show off! tee hee!! your projects are so inspiring! love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your bags and I will be back to see the wishes tag book and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute...you did AWESOME with this, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, your gift bags are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome projects! Loving the treat favor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! I was so looking forward to seeing what you'd cooked up, and once again I'm blown away! :) Love the whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this! Those bags are super cute... hope you are planning a tut for those gift bags! and the treat topper is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Once again Lynn, you've outdone yourself! LOVE all of these projects. Too cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the way you decorated those bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your birthday set. It is so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great collections! think the "Happy Day" collection will be on my next order :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bags and tags.....clever idea. I can repurpose store bags by making a new front.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have to steal your wish tags for Abby's 1st bday!! Love this idea. Great job as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What great ideas with the bags and tags! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like your Happy Day ensemble and thank you for sharing them on Memory Works 10 Birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, how cute! I love the favor bag! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The colors work really good together....
    Everything you need for a good bday:)

    ReplyDelete